Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Cure for the Blog

Oh, my God, that was so funny. I just made a pun out of my own book!

Why am I the only one laughing?

*Rolls eyes* I'm the queen of lame jokes. Lame jokes everywhere.

Anyway, I'm back from Alaska. I shall share some photos with you:

I held an angry Bairdi (Snow) crab!
Stood on a glacier!

High Tea in British Columbia!

As you notice, I had a blast. Right down to the holding of the crab with gigantic claws. I didn't get a lot of writing done, because I've got some other "life" things going on. In essence, Shattered Memories will not be out this month. Maybe next month. We shall see.

On to writing? I just don't seem very motivated these days. I need to get back into the swing of subbing! Agents, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment